- The seller hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either expressed or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Title to goods herein being purchased is retained by the seller until goods are paid for by the purchaser and at that time title passes to purchaser, upon receipt of goods. If you have any questions, please inquire.
Trademarks and Use of Web Site Materials:
The contents of this Web Site, such as text, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, music, sounds and other information and material (the “Site Material”) is protected by state, national and international law pertaining to copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and other proprietary rights. Unless indicated otherwise, all of this content is the property of Gill’s Pan Shop, or its affiliates or business partners. You may not sell or modify our Site Material or reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use the Site Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. Use of the Site Material on any other web site, network, print or networked environment is strictly prohibited.
Paypal Customers must note that due to money laundering concerns in our geographical location, paypal funds take at least 1 month before getting to our account.
- Special Orders (special patterns) must be paid for by cash only. Deposits for special orders, once under construction, are not refundable.
- Emergency orders (for speedy delivery) will incur a 20% charge to offset the “rush” costs charged by our manufacturers. Please note the following date restrictions for the following:
- Xmas orders (for gifts) should be received no later than November 15th. All school purchase orders must be received at least 3 months prior to your expected delivery time.
- All quotations are valid for only thirty (30) days.
Gill’s Pan Shop commits to providing the following guarantees for all purchases:
You will receive a well-tuned instrument which is aesthetically pleasing and ready for use. Since it is hand crafted, it is expected that the drum will bear light hammer markings. It will also be subject to the characteristics which are part of the nature of the product.
- All instruments are insured for shipping (with DHL). If your items arrive damaged, scratched or otherwise affected by shipping, you must report this within 48 hours of receipt. A replacement will be shipped to you.
- If unsatisfied with your purchase, please report any concerns within five (5) days of receipt. The shipping company’s record of customer delivery constitutes “receipt” of the items. All non-defective returns for credit or exchange are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping merchandise to and from Gill’s Pan Shop. All items must be in "as-new" condition and in original packaging.
- Products that have obviously been used or damaged in any way cannot be returned.
- Orders generally take 8-12 weeks for completion. This commitment does not apply during severe weather conditions or emergency events, if manufacturers are the cause of the delay, Christmas and Carnival periods (December-March) or if extenuating circumstances prevent a timely delivery.